With a huge deck large enough to support Clapton coil builds, the Griffin RTA utilizes the convenient Velocity style two post build deck with airholes located directly beneath the coils to provide superior flavor. A total of four post holes, all measuring 2mm allow for fitting the largest of wire types to be compatible with this RTA. The convenient top filling methods helps prevent mess as well as making filling the tank as easy as ever. A simple juice flow control feature is accessed by simply rotating the tank to close the liquid flow before filling and will also allow the user to control the amount of juice that is wicked into the atomizer. Coming stock with a large 13.5mm drip tip, there is barely any airflow restriction flowing through the drip tip. To maximize conductivity, the 510 pin is entirely plated in gold to make the Griffin RTA hit as hard as a truck.
- Large Build Deck (Velocity Style)
- Compatible With Clapton Builds
- Velocity Style Build Deck
- 2mm Post Holes
- Convenient Top Fill Method
- Juice Flow Control
- Delrin Wide Bore Drip Tip
- Dimensions: 22mm*48.5mm
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Tank
- 3.5mL Tank Capacity
- Adjustable Positive Pin
- Gold Plated 510 Pin
- Adjustable Airflow
- 1 x Griffin RTA by Geek Vape
- 1 x Griffin Replacement Glass
- 1 x 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- 1 x Allen Key
- 4 x Spare Allen Screws
- 16 x O-Rings
Due to the nature of this product, there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with a coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire, and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
metrovapeshop.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.