- 24mm Diameter
- Staggered Z Post Three Post Four Terminal
- Outer Post Single Terminal
- Center Post Double Terminal
- Floating Center Post for Larger Juice Capacity
- 3mm by 2 Each Terminal Opening
- Top Mounted Philips Screws
- 6mm Deep Juice Well
- PEEK Insulator
- Double O-Ring Secured
- Side Airflow System
- Dual 7mm by 3mm Airslots
- 11mm Wide Bore Drip Tip
- 810 ULTEM Drip Tip
- 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- Stainless Steel Construction
- 24K Gold Plated 510 Connection
- One Wotofo Nudge BF RDA
- One Tool
- One Bag Comp Wire Coils
- One Bag Japanese Cotton
- One Squonk Pin
- Spare Parts Pack
- One User Manual
Due to the nature of this product, there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with a coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire, and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
metrovapeshop.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.