Charge your battery with the Efest Slim K1 Charger. The Efest Slim K1 Charger is a high quality with a cost-efficient and portable design. The Efest Slim K1 Charger is a single slot charger with Micro USB input and charges at 1A. The LED indicates when your battery is charging and when the battery is fully charged. The Efest Slim K1 Charger features reverse polarity, short circuit, overcharge protection and many more safety features. The Efest Slim K1 Charger can charge different types of 3.6V/3.7V lithium batteries commonly used in electronic cigarettes, flashlights, electric tools, and more.
Features and Specs:
Use Rechargeable Batteries or With PCB Batteries. Other types of batteries may cause personal injury. Do NOT leave batteries charging unattended/overnight!
- Compatible with: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 20700, 26500, 26650
- Portable Design with Quality Piano Strings
- Battery Life LED Indicator Light
- Single Slot 5V/1A Micro USB Charger
- AC Input Power: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
- DC Output Power: DC 5V 1A
- DC Input Power: DC 5V 1A
- 1A CC Current: 1000mA (+/-10%)
- Auto Cut-Off Voltage: 4.20 (+/-0.05V)
- CV Cut-Off Current: <100mA
- Standby Current: <20mA
- Activation Current: 50mA~100mA
- Auto Recharge Voltage: 4.10 (+/-0.10V)
- Operation Temperature: 0C ~ 40C
- Storage Temperature: -40C ~ 70C
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries with a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
metrovapeshop.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.